Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tournament!!!

So on saturday was my softball tournament!!! It was really hot and I was
tired because on friday ws the Relay for life all night long I only
stayed until 3:00 A.m though.......(I don't have any pics of that because I was
with all my friends!!!)but we got to the fields at 8:30 and started at 9:00
I only played three games and the first 1st we lost the 2nd we won (to most of
my cousins are on that team) and the other one we lost and it got done at 4:00
I was sooooooooooooo tired. but here's some pics!


Me batting (I know I look funny when I bat)
At first
This is my cousin ciara up to bat!!!
Actually I thought this was my cousin but it's not
It's my cousin's cousin. confusing huh?
me at rover I look a little mad but I was just so tired:(

2 comments:

Whitney :) said...

oh my gosh! i love your hair. <3

Lauren said...

Wo your hair is short! It's cute. :)